Power BI Desktop has an exciting release this month. It includes several formatting features that have been top asks and new Quick Calcs for your measures. It also has several updates to data connectors and two new query editing options.
Hereâ€™s the complete list of February updates.
- Word wrap on matrix row headers
- X- and Y-axis font size control
- Cartesian chart minimum category width
- Line chart line thickness and join type controls
- ODBC and OLE DB connectors: support for selecting related tables
- Enhanced Folder connector: support for combining binaries from the Preview dialog
- Unified text & CSV connectors
- PowerApps Common Data Service connector
- Specify the desired column type and locale in column headers type menus
- Easily insert steps in existing queries
For a summary of the major updates, you can watch the following video or head to they’re blog and read more.